OK Solutions is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified Project Centre, Research and Training Institute for Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical Engineering and Management Students. Over a decade, we are furnishing individuals in all technologies and domains by fulfilling their desires in Research & Development and IT Training sector through efficient training methodologies. All our efforts are focused on students to meet industry requirements. OK Solutions is a premier provider of IT Training, Research and Development, Project Training skills across India, Singapore and Malaysia. We offer true competency-based programs, we guarantee quality, and we guarantee to lower your costs, all at the same time.
OK Solutions offers on-site training at your college location as well as a regular schedule of open-enrollment classes at frequent intervals in more than 10 cities Across India. Our courses cover over 60 different subject areas, including programming, Domain Training, Project Training and system administration skills. We offer stand-alone classes in addition to all-inclusive certification training tracks. We believe that when it comes to training, you need to develop true competence in new skills, not just receive an overview of syntax and techniques.The best way to assure competence is through facilitated hands on practice. Our students spend at least 50% of their time in class performing structured hands on lab exercises that build competence, confidence, and clarity.
- To function as an efficient industrial skill provider for students.
- To increase the eligibility of students to enter various industries.
- To reduce the knowledge deficiency in student career.
- To recognize the students exact desires and making them to grow in it.
- To create a Maximum awareness about Research & Development and its importance.
- So far we have provided R&D training for more than 200 engineering Students and Science Students.
- Had conducted seminars in the recent trends of technology at various colleges.
- Our research projects had been presented in various National and International Conferences.
- Most of our projects were identified by the industries as suitable for their needs.
- Our n-number of students got research scholarship to extend our assisted projects for further development.